Lead Drupal Architect
Jun 2015 to Present
- Developed and implemented custom modules in PHP/Drupal according to requirements
- Participated in meetings and regular planning and review sessions
- Interacted with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of web applications
- Provided documentation as required and participated in code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups
- Provided accurate level of effort time estimates and provide recommendations for feature prioritization
- Assisted in release/deployment planning and execution activities.
- Assisted with code reviews and helping developers on the team fix bugs
Lead Front-End Developer
May 2011 to Present
- I produced award winning websites with a team of very talented people. I've worked on numerous responsive sites and a few mobile apps.
- I've developed quality Front-End Applications using Angular, BackboneJS, Drupal, Wordpress, and SiteCore.
- I've built and maintained an ever evolving Front-End starter kit for a team of 10+ developers.
Lead Front-End Developer
Jan 2009 to May 2011
- Learned Drupal while working at this agency
- Worked on a few notable projects like Grant Hill, Tamia Hill, and Hart and Huntington website.
Graphic Design Specialist
Sep 2008 to Dec 2008
- Offered in house web and print support. I generally created flyers, posters, took photos at company event.
- I also worked on the company intranet using share point, as well as the company site.
Aug 2007 to Sep 2008
- Worked primarily on Flash Sites using AS3
- Offered HTML/CSS support for the companies custom .NET CMS
- Assisted with concept designs using Photoshop
Graphic Design Apprentice
Apr 2006 to Aug 2007
- Learned a lot about photography
- Crafted newsletters and advertising materials for the Water Division using Adobe InDesign
Awards & Certifications
Valencia College President's List
- I was featured on the list multiple times for maintaining a 4.0 GPA.
Acquia Certified Developer - Drupal 8
2016 Annual Lumen Awards
- Shoutout Award
- Awarded for receiving the most recognition every month for helping out fellow employees.
- Best Team Award
- Awarded to the NHRA (Drupal 8 currently in development). I serve as development lead and architect of the project.
- Positive Attitude Award
- I was voted among by peers as the person with the most positive attitude.
- Nominated - Lightmaker of the Year
- Awarded to an individual who has made the biggest impact in the company
- Nominated - Evolution Award
- Awarded to an individual who has shown the most growth throughout the year.
- Video Hosting Platforms
- Web Hosting Platforms
- WP Engine
- Server Side Technologies
- Object Oriented Programming
- 5, 7
- ES5, ES6
- Front-End Development
- 1, 2
- 6, 7, 8.x
- 3, 4.x
- Source Control
- CLI Tools / Dependency Management
- Continous Integration
- Spanish (Advanced - Fluent)
- German (Beginner)